Innovation and Commercialisation Training and Workshops
Innovation is all about people. Organisations need people with the capabilities to lead, manage and drive innovation and commercialisation.
Impact Innovation has a broad portfolio of training and workshops to build knowledge, skills and capabilities in innovation and commercialisation – all developed and delivered by our expert team.
Are looking for a one-off, fun, team-building sessions, or something more intensive to build capabilities over time? We tailor our training to meet your needs.
How can we help you with training and workshops?
Innovation Training and Workshops
Talk to us about one-off or on-going tailored training and workshops to meet the needs of your people. Innovation training courses include:
- Innovation Foundations
- Innovation champions training
- Human-centred design and design-thinking
- Creativity and ideation
- ISO 56002 Innovation Management System Standards Accreditation
- Decision-making support
- Stage-gate design
- Innovation culture
- Change management
Commercialisation Training and Workshops:
Talk to us about one-off or on-going tailored training and workshops to meet the needs of your people. Commercialisation training courses include:
- Commercialisation Foundations
- Communicating Commercial Potential
- Viability and Impact
- Building Productive Industry Relationships
Innovation Challenges, Ideation Sessions, Hackathons and Open Innovation:
Let us do the heavy-lifting and plan, facilitate and evaluate innovation challenges, ideation sessions, hackathons and open innovation activities. Impact Innovation can incorporate Brightidea idea management software into these services meaning you can digitally engage anyone across your business, and across the globe.
- Innovation Challenges engage teams across your business to submit solutions to a specific challenge over a number of weeks or months
- Ideation Workshops immerse teams across a half, full or multiday workshop to solve a specific challenge
- Hackathons engage internal and external teams who apply to help solve an organisation’s challenge, working simultaeously against the clock to come up with the best solution
- Open Innovation enables you to go far and wide, encouraging individuals and teams from outside the orgnisation to co-design solutions, transfer knowledge and build technology
To receive more information and a quote, please fill out the enquiry form below.
CEO and Director of Development, Ceres Tag
Georgina Macneil ,
Case Study: Supporting Innovation-led Growth with Practical Training for SMEs
“My recommendation to any soon-to-be-founders or current founders, is participate and learn as much as possible from the Innovate Queensland experience.”
– Chris Smeed, Co-founder and CEO, Cubiko
- 10,000+ participants
- 250 training events
- 12 regions across Queensland
- 97% satisfaction rating
The Queensland Government sought a new approach to boosting the state’s capacity for innovation-led growth, particularly by small to medium enterprises (SMEs).View case study